Community Interest Company (CIC)
We will make the make the process of Community Interest Company registration as quick and simple for you as possible (and we need to, because the forms are complex – up to 35 pages long!). CICs are specifically intended for not-for-profit social and community enterprises. They are recognised by funding bodies and the process is easier than registering a charity.
What’s the process?
- Fill in the order form and pay online.
- We’ll prepare all the paperwork and email you the pages to sign.
- Print and sign the appropriate pages and post them back to us.
- We’ll send everything off to Companies House and the CIC Regulator, and we’ll pay the fees.
- We’ll email you when company registration has been confirmed, then send you the following in the post:
- Printed certificate
- Printed company register and first minutes
- Printed share certificates (if applicable)
- Two bound copies of the Memorandum and Articles
The price includes all Companies House and CIC Regulator fees and all printing. The whole process takes about two weeks.