Private Limited Company (Ltd)
A private limited by shares company is the standard choice for the vast majority of businesses. The company is owned by the shareholder(s), who have as much control as they have shares (i.e. each share is worth one vote on any decisions made). The directors can receive a salary and shareholders can receive dividends depending on the profits the company makes.
What’s the process?
- Fill in the order form and pay online.
- We’ll register the company for you.
- We’ll email you when company registration has been confirmed, then send you the following in the post:
- Certificate printed on card
- Printed company register and first minutes
- Share certificates
- Two bound copies of the Memorandum and Articles